We need you! Check out the 2020-21 Open Positions
Your volunteer time is valued more than you know – by the teachers and staff, by the PTA, but most importantly, by the KIDS!
Whether you have 10 minutes here or there, days at a time, are a working parent, stay at home parent, grandparent – we would love to join us. See the different opportunities we currently have to volunteer below.
Please e-mail email@example.com with any other ideas or suggestions for possible ways to volunteer at Red Rocks.
- READ4Funds: All-student participation activity in the fall to promote reading and raise money for PTA programs. Students collect sponsors who agree to pledge money for length of time spent reading.
- Parents Night Out and Auction: An adults-only event held every other spring.
- Natural Grocers, King Soopers and Safeway Grocery Cards: Rechargeable cards that can be used at King Soopers, City Market, Loaf ‘n Jug, or Safeway. Red Rocks PTA receives a percentage of every purchase made.
- Family Fun Nights: Held throughout the school year at venues such as Chipotle, Chick-Fil-A, Jump Street, Yogurtland, Sweet Tomatoes, and Skate City. A percentage of the evenings’ proceeds benefit Red Rocks PTA.
- AmazonSmile: When you shop on AmazonSmile, they will donate 0.5% of the purchase price of eligible products to the charitable organization of your choice – including Red Rocks Elementary!
- Longmont Dairy Milk Jug Caps: Place your Longmont Dairy milk jug caps in the collection box and they will be exchanged for a cash donation to the PTA.
Funds supporting the following:
- Student activities
- Author visits
- Teacher professional development
- Other School Functions and Programs